A conversation with Andrew Stadel on episode 86 of the 10-Minute Teacher Podcast
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
How do kids learn and remember? Teacher Andrew Stadel, @mr_stadel founder of the popular site estimation180.com, talks about this pursuit of learning in the classroom. This topic is his summer research topic. As you plan your summer and ponder the classroom, look at what you’ll research this summer.
- Stream by clicking here.
- The transcript will be uploaded and posted right here as soon as soon as it is available.
In today’s show, Andrew Stadel talks about his look into learning:
- Two books Andrew is reading this summer
- How Andrew picked his topic to study this summer
- What he’s learned so far about what we remember
- What does work in the classroom
- A pep talk about why we show up every day
I hope you enjoy this episode with Andrew Stadel!
Selected Links from this Episode
Full Bio As Submitted
Andrew Stadel is a Digital Learning Coach for Tustin Unified School District in California, working with secondary math teachers to use and implement technology in meaningful ways to enhance the teaching and learning of mathematics. Andrew is the creator of Estimation 180, www.estimation180.com, a website designed to provide students and teachers with daily challenges to help improve their number sense.
Transcript for this episode
To be posted as soon as it is available. Check back soon!