Adam Welcome on episode 36 of The 10-Minute Teacher
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Today Adam Welcome @awelcome inspires us to treat kids in positive ways. As co-author of Kids Deserve It, Adam gives us all a task to do at school today. He also shares the shocking mistake he made when he started teaching. It was based on what he considers bad advice from a colleague. He discusses home visits and more.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download this episode to listen offline by right-clicking here and choosing “Save As.”
- Enter the give away contest by clicking here.
In today’s show, we’ll discuss:
- What Adam believes kids deserve and how to give it to them as educators
- What he hopes every teacher and principal will do today to start the week off right
- A shocking mistake he made as a first year teacher and the bad advice he wished he hadn’t followed
- Something unique he did on home visits with students when he was a principal
- A pep talk for educators
I hope you enjoy this episode with Adam!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Twitter handle: @awelcome
- Blog: www.adamwelcome.blogspot.com
- Kids Deserve It! book
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Giveaway Contest Link for Kids Deserve It!
Adam Welcome is a Director of Innovation, co-author of Kids Deserve It, former Elementary Principal, marathon runner!
Giveaway Contest for This Show
The post Give Kids What They Deserve #MondayMotivation #kidsdeserveit appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!